Shaughnessy Overland Express Inc. is a motor vehicle shipping and transportation company
based in Marco Island, Florida. They are fully insured, bonded, and licensed to operate in the US
by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration under the MC number 808184. The
company was started in 2013 with just a Chevrolet Dually pick-up truck and one three-car
carrier trailer. They are a family-owned and ran business with the president of the company
being Mr. Ryan M Shaughnessy but the primary contact person is Mr. Mark W Shaughnessy.
They transport vehicles nationwide throughout both Canada and the US.
They deal primarily in the enclosed transportation of various types of motor vehicles including
cars, trucks, classic cars, expensive exotic cars, antique cars, and motorcycles. Since they deal
primarily in the transportation of expensive and delicate cars, they have a higher insurance
coverage than usual. Their insurance cover is $2,000,000 for all cargo. They also have a GPS
tracking option where you look at where your car is in transit.
Shaughnessy Overland Express Inc. has a website with a lot more information about the
company. They also have a Facebook page which was last updated on September 5 2017. They
can be reached on the contact information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?