SHA Transport LLC is a trucking carrier based in Waycross, Georgia. The firm was established in
2016 and is licensed and bonded by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
under the United States Department of Transportation. It is mandated to operate via USDOT
number 2880948 and Motor Carrier number 966769. The company is authorized to provide
auto transport services throughout the continental United States.
This company transports all kinds of motor vehicles including passenger cars, vans, minivans,
SUV’s, buses, and trucks. The firm also moves golf carts, UTV’s, ATV’s, power crafts,
motorcycles, and boats.
SHA Transport LLC offers standard open-air vehicle transport which is the most common
method because it is practical and highly affordable. They can also arrange for enclosed car
shipping for luxury vehicles and other vehicles that need special handling.
SHA Transport LLC is also licensed to provide general freight services. This is a small company
that serves the local short to medium auto transport and general freight routes. The firm has a
single carrier unit and a certified driver. The company doesn’t have a website but they may be
reached by phone.
For further information and quotes, you can reach them through the contact info provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?