Salam Transport Inc is an auto carrier based in Arnold, Missouri. The company is registered,
licensed, and bonded by the United States Department of Transportation through the Federal
Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) under Motor Carrier number 980117 and USDOT
number 2909825. The carrier is authorized to provide auto transport services throughout the
continental United States including the District of Columbia.
This firm can transport all kinds of motor vehicles including sedans, wagons, vans, minivans,
SUV’s, buses, and trucks. They also move recreational vehicles such as golf carts, ATV’s, UTV’s,
and motorcycles. Besides that, they haul heavy machinery and equipment, and watercrafts. The
company only provides standard open-air auto transport which is the most affordable method
of vehicle transportation on the road.
Salam Transport Inc focuses its operations in Arnold and the surrounding areas. The firm only
has 1 auto carrier and 1 driver who is fully licensed, insured and bonded as per the law. The
company has never had a recordable crash and has an insurance cover up to $1,000,000.
There are no online customer reviews available for this company.
For further information and quotes, you can reach them through the contact details provided
on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?