Precision Auto Transport is based in Las Vegas, Nevada and was started in 2015. They ship
vehicles such as cars, trucks, classic cars, sedans, SUVs, recreational vans, buses, and
motorcycles. They are fully licensed, insured, and bonded. They hold the USDOT number
2813069 and MC number 937946. They ship vehicles to all states in the US.
Precision Auto Transport offers door to door delivery services. Here cars are transported via
enclosed carriers or open carriers. Cars are picked on the same day and delivered within five
days. The company has a wide network of vehicle shippers who are licensed, bonded, and
insured. They are spread throughout the country and can ship to most remote areas. The
firm has flatbed trailers that are used to ship large-sized vehicles and odd-shaped
equipment. They have also invested in lowboy trailers for ease of shipping heavy
The company has received negative reviews from most of its customers. The biggest
complaints are late delivery, loss of car keys, late pick-up or never showing up at all, cars
being damaged on delivery, and charges that are too high yet their services are substandard.
For more information kindly contact the company via the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?