PortKick is a trade and shipping freight company situated in Wilmington, Delaware. It
specializes in all types of freight shipping. The vehicles it transports include vans, cars, classic
cars, recreational vans, sedans, SUVs, and ATVs. They also transport equipment such as
agriculture, plastics and rubber, chemicals, food and beverage, paper, minerals. PortKick is a
fully insured and licensed company. It is the holder of USDOT number 3002035 and MC
The company offers sea, road, rail, air, and warehousing services across the globe. They can
ship to all places in the world with no restriction to size, weight, and mode. For international
shipping, cars are delivered port to port, door to port, and port to door. For domestic
shipping the company offers door to door services for all cars.
Customers can opt for open carries or enclosed carriers. PortKick offers 24/7 services to
their customers and payments can be made using credit cards. It has flatbed trailers used to
ship odd-shaped equipment and large sized cars. They have also invested in lowboy trailers
for ease of shipping heavy equipment.
PortKick has received a lot of positive reviews from a wide range of its customers. They are
praised for their prompt services and good customer care service. Their staff is also said to
be professional and courteous.
For more information kindly contact the company via the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?