Paragon Transport is an auto transporter company based in Houston, Texas. The company is
licensed by the FMCSA under the USDOT number 758995 and MC number 2249607. The
company is independently owned and operated by Mr. Anthony Alexander. It was established
in late August 2011. It initially served the greater Texas region, although its operations have
expanded through the years to the continental US!
The company offers open air and enclosed vehicle transport services. They offer classic car
shipping, exotic and expedited shipping services, general freight shipping services, and heavy
hauling equipment transport services. The company transports anything with wheels or an
engine. In regards to deliveries, the company mainly offers door to door and coast to coast
The company appears to fill the customer service gap in the Texas transport industry. Most of
its clients appear happy and pleased with its services, especially with its owner. Tony is
reported to be very responsive and factual in his dealings. He makes sure his client’s vehicles
are delivered on time. This has earned his company an A+ rating with the BBB.
In case of any additional information or inquiries, you can directly contact the company via the
contact information provided.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?