New World Auto Transport is a truck hauling and shipping brokerage firm that is based in Katy,
Texas. They are fully insured, bonded, and licensed to operate in the US by the Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration under the MC number 704602. They are a family owned and ran
company. They have listed their primary contact person as Mr. Steve Wells, the CEO. The
secondary contact person is Mrs. Daisy Wells, the CFO and marketing director. They have been
in operation since 2007 and ship vehicles anywhere within the United States.
They deal in the transportation of various types of vehicles including cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs,
and motorcycles. They also transport inoperable vehicles, small aircraft, boats, and heavy
machinery. As a brokerage firm, the company does not have any fleet details on file. Their
services include door to door delivery on both open and enclosed carriers. They also offer
terminal to terminal delivery and storage services upon request.
New World Auto Transport has a website and an active Facebook page. They provide useful
information about the company in both places. They are listed on the business platform BBB,
where they have a favorable A rating. They can be reached for inquiries through the contact
information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?