NAO Auto is based out of Spokane, Washington. It is a sole proprietorship founded by Mr.
Nikolay Oberemek. It was set up in 2010. The company specializes in shipping a wide range
of vehicles such as RVs, antique cars, boats, and motorcycles. It’s fully licensed by both the
United States Department of Transportation as well as the Federal Motor and Safety Carrier
Association. Its USDOT number 561825.
The company is well equipped to serve all 50 states in the country. Its known for offering
both enclosed carrier and open carrier services. Their customer care service is always in
contact with the client throughout the whole journey. All the cars transported are covered
against theft and damage.
Customers in a rush can opt to take out their 3-day expedited service. NAO auto provides
college relocations, dealership moves, military moves, seasonal snowbird services, and
NAO Auto has a lot of negative reviews. It has been faulted for late delivery of cars and cars
being damaged while on transit. It has a D- rating on BBB.
For more information, kindly contact the company via the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?