Mr. Car Shipper is based in Bellevue, NE. It is an automotive company that began its
operations in 2012. The company is owned by two partners, Mr. Jerry L. Teeter and Mr. Alan
W. Harder. It is fully insured, licensed, and bonded under the USDOT number 2310535 and
MC number 787159. The vehicles they transport include SUVs, classic cars, vans, cars,
recreational vans, trucks, and motorcycles. Mr. Car Shipper ships throughout the US
including Alaska and Hawaii.
The cars are picked and delivered within three to five working days. Mr. Car Shipper serves a
wide range of customers, from private individuals and corporations to auto dealers and
brokers. They ship cars door to door. The most common mode of transit is open carriers
because it’s economical. They also have enclosed carriers which protect vehicles from
adverse weather elements. The company has a vast network of vehicle shippers who are
spread throughout the country. They also ship to most remote areas.
The company has received a wide range of positive reviews from most of its customers
ranging from car dealers to individual clients. It has been praised for its reliable customer
service and speedy delivery.
For more information kindly contact the company via the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?