Move My Automobile is an Auto Transport company located in Sterling Height, Michigan.
The company is owned by Ms. Jennifer Rose Coppola. It was established in 2012. The
vehicles it transports include classic cars, sedans, ATVs, SUVs, vans, recreational vans,
trucks, and motorcycles. Move My Automobile is fully licensed, insured, and bonded. It’s the
older of USDOT number 2343372 and MC number 798593.
The company provides auto transport services to all the cities in the US. They ship vehicles
door to door and coast to coast. The cars will be picked on the same day and delivered
within a week. Delivery is done at no extra cost. For road transport, the cars are shipped via
open carriers and enclosed carriers. Move My Automobile offers 24/7 services. When on
transit, they provide their customers with a toll-free number that they use to call the driver
to monitor the movement. Orders can be made via a phone call or through the email. The
cars shipped are insured from damage and theft.
The company has received positive reviews from most of its customers. It has been praised
for its good customer service. The clients also say they are quick and trustworthy.
For more information, kindly contact the company via the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?