Midsommar Services is a motor vehicle transportation and shipping company based in San
Pablo, California. They are fully insured, bonded, and licensed to operate in the US by the
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration under the MC number 749743.The company was
started in 2009 and has been in business ever since. They have listed their primary contact
person as the owner, Mr. Tammar Hadari. The brokerage firm ships cars nationwide across the
US and some destinations worldwide.
The company deals in the shipping of cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, and motorcycles through both
open carrier transport and enclosed shipping. The enclosed shipping service is the advised
option for high end exotic cars, classic cars, and new cars. Being a brokerage firm, they do not
have any trucks or drivers of their own. They do not deal in terminal to terminal shipping as
well, preferring to solely carry out door to door delivery. The company’s payment policy
requires making a deposit when placing an order. They accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover or
any other credit or debit cards that bear the MasterCard or Visa logo.
Midsommar Services is accredited on the business platform BBB. They also have a Facebook
presence. For inquiries, the company can be reached through the contact information provided
on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?