Michael Peay Corp. is an auto shipping and transportation company based in Arlington, Virginia.
They are fully insured, bonded, and licensed to operate in the United States by the Federal
Motor Carrier Safety Administration under the MC number 031330. The company was
established in 2009 and has listed the primary contact person as Mr. Roscoe Michael Peay, the
president of the company. They are open from 8 am to 6 pm every day, except on Sunday,
when they are closed. They ship cars nationwide across the United States.
The company is a brokerage firm, which means that they do not have a fleet of trucks or drivers
of their own. They instead deal in finding reliable carriers for their customer’s transportation
needs. They deal in the shipping of cars, trucks, SUVs, and motorcycles. They also ship
inoperable vehicles. Their payment details are segmented. They charge a small percentage of
the total fee from your credit card as soon as you are assigned a driver and the driver’s contact
information is sent to you. The rest of the money is paid to the driver either in cash, money
order, or certified check.
Michael Peay Corp. can be contacted either through their website or by using the contact
information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?