MC Pro Logistics is an auto transport services company based in Grander, Indiana. The firm was
established in 2014 and is registered and approved by the United States Department of
Transportation through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) under motor
carrier number 929642 and USDOT number 2794649. The company is registered to provide
auto transport services throughout the United States including Alaska and Hawaii.
MC Pro Logistics moves all types of motor vehicles including valuable automobiles, sedans,
wagons, vans, SUV’s, buses, and trucks. The firm also transports recreational vehicles including
motorcycles, ATV’s, UTV’s, and boats. The company provides standard open-air transport.
Enclosed car shipping is used for luxury vehicles and delicate cars such as limousines, sports
cars, exotic cars, classic cars, and collectibles that need special care and protection from the
The firm is both a broker and carrier and has a fleet of 8 carrier trucks and 6 drivers who are
fully licensed, insured, and bonded.
NOTE: Current FMCSA records indicate that MC Pro Logistics is NOT authorized to offer auto
For inquiries and quotes, you can reach them through the contact details provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?