Magic Touch Transportation is an active carrier located in Cuyahoga, Ohio. It is licensed and
bonded by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) under the United States
Department of Transportation. It bears the Motor Carrier number 964294 and USDOT number
2871034. The firm is authorized to provide auto transport services throughout the United
Magic Touch Transportation handles all kinds of motor vehicles including sedans, wagons, vans,
minivans, SUV’s, ATV’s, buses, trucks, and motorcycles. They offer standard open-air vehicle
transport which is affordable, safe, and dependable. They can also provide enclosed car
shipping for valuable vehicles that require special attention and protection from the weather
elements. The firm provides door to door, county to county, and interstate auto transport
Magic Touch Transportation is also licensed to transport general freight including business and
industrial goods, and equipment. This is a small company that focuses its operations in
Cuyahoga, Ohio, and the surrounding areas. They have 2 carrier trucks and 2 drivers who are
certified. The company does not have a website.
For quotes and more details, you can get in touch with them through the contact info provided
on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?