Intercede Transport Group is a privately owned company located in Marlton, New Jersey.
The company was established in 2016. It ships vehicles to over fifty states. Intercede
Transport Group transports vehicles such as cars, classic cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, boats, vans,
recreational vans, motorcycles, and standard cars. It is a fully licensed, insured, and bonded
company with USDOT number 2842204 and MC number 952068. The owners of the
business have a combined experience of more than thirty years in the vehicle shipping
The company offers door to door service for all cars. For international shipping cars are
delivered port to port, port to door, and door to port depending on the customer’s
preference. For domestic shipping customers can opt for enclosed carrier services or open
carrier service. Their dispatch team offers 24/7 services to their customers to ensure that
they get their cars once they have been shipped. They have flatbed trailers that ship odd-
shaped equipment and large sized vehicles.
The company has been highly ranked by most customers. They say it offers quality services
at affordable prices and have a good customer service. The process is hassle-free and
straightforward. Deliveries are done on time.
For more information, kindly contact the company via the contact information on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?