Inter-City Auto Transport Inc.is an auto transport and shipping brokerage firm based in Jackson,
Wyoming. They are fully bonded, insured and licensed to operate in the US by the US
Department of Transportation and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration under the
MC number 797084. The company has been in business since 2006 and has listed its primary
contact person as the CEO, Mr. Jack Davis.
They ship cars to all the inland states of the United States, Hawaii, Alaska, and other
destinations worldwide. They are open every Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm but are
closed on weekends.
The company deals in the shipping of cars of all types, trucks, SUVs, RVs, heavy equipment, and
motorcycles. They have both open carrier transport and enclosed carriers depending on the
type of motor vehicle being transported. Open carrier transport is for regular motor vehicles
and heavy equipment, while enclosed shipping is used for more expensive and delicate cars. It
also costs a bit more to transport using enclosed shipping.
Being a brokerage firm, the company has not listed any fleet details. They also do not have a
working website at the moment. They, however, are listed by the business platform BBB. They
can be reached through the contact information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?