Hat Creek Carriers LLC is an auto transport services broker based located in Abilene, Texas. The
company was started in 2007 as a limited liability company. It is registered by the United States
Department of Transportation through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
(FMCSA), under USDOT number 2238965 and motor carrier number 600277. The firm is
registered to provide auto transport services throughout the United States.
The company transports all types of motor vehicles including luxury vehicles, sedans, wagons,
vans, SUV’s, buses, and trucks. The firm also moves recreational vehicles, motorcycles, RV’s,
travel trailers, and boats. They provide standard open-air vehicle shipping. Enclosed car
transport is used for luxury vehicles and delicate cars.
Hat Creek Carriers LLC has more than 10 years experience in the auto transport industry.
However, this firm has bad customer reviews. They have 3 Star ranking with yelp.com, a 1 Star
ranking with the transportreviews.com and Google reviews. The company has an F rating with
Better Business Bureau.
NOTE: Currently, the company is not authorized to operate by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety
For quotes and further information, get in touch with them through the contact info provided
on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?