Golden Key Express is an auto transportation and shipping company that is based in Clovis,
California. They are fully insured, bonded, and licensed to operate in the United States by the
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration under the MC number 240695. The owner, Mr.
Harold White, is also listed as the primary contact person for the company. This is a family-run
company, with Mrs. Sandra White as the CFO. They have been in business since 1998 and ship
nationwide across the US.
The company deals in the shipping of cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, and motorcycles. The way they
work is, they send their driver to pick your car up for delivery 24 hours after contacting you.
They also do a quick check of the condition of your motor vehicle while noting down its
condition. This takes about 20 minutes. The condition of the car at pick-up will be the baseline if
any claims are made. All claims have to be made within 5 days of delivery and the damage must
have been noted in the Bill of Landing at delivery. At delivery, you should have your cash on
delivery payment ready. They only accept cash or cashier’s checks which have been made out
to Golden Key Express.
In case of any inquiries or to obtain a quote, you can contact Golden Key Express through the
contact information available on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?