Freight Brokers of America is a privately-owned company located in Overland Park, Kansas.
The company ships vehicles nationwide and internationally. The vehicles transported
include cars, classic cars, recreational vans, SUVs, ATVs, and motorcycles. It is a fully
licensed, insured, and bonded firm using the USDOT number 2529207 and MC number
872274. Freight Brokers of America is categorized under merchandised brokers.
The company offers door to door service and terminal to terminal services. The car will be
picked up on the same day and delivered within four days. Freight Brokers of America ships
both locally and internationally. The goods transported via sea are shipped on RORO vessels.
Cars transported on land are shipped via open carriers and enclosed carriers depending on
the customer’s preference. All the goods are insured against damage and theft.
The company has been highly ranked by most of its customers. Most say it offers quality
services at affordable prices. They also praised it for being honest and having no hidden
charges. That their transport services are hassle-free and straightforward. Most customers
are also pleased with their customer care services.
For more information kindly contact the company via the contact information on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?