DPR Trucking is a cargo and freight company based in Southern Ontario, Canada. The company ships to domestic Canada and the continental United States. It transports boats, business and industrial goods, food and agriculture, full truckload freight, heavy load equipment, household goods, pets and livestock, as well as a wide range of vehicles. The privately-owned company was established in early 2015. Its sister company is called True North Truck Lines.
DPR Trucking has full liability and cargo insurance to cover all items it ships, be it a vehicle or airplane. High-end merchandise are insured to a tune of 1 million dollars. They have flatbed trailers that ship large-sized vehicles that cannot fit in open carriers and enclosed carriers. DPR Trucking handles all the paperwork and customs requirements when shipping to or from the United States.
The firm also offers warehousing services in Mississauga. All their three drivers are seasoned, experienced, and have never been involved in any major accident.
The company has serviced hundreds of clients in its 2 years of operation. Most of them have been pleased with their punctuality, communication, and care of goods.
For more information kindly reach out to them via the contact details provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?