Don Freight and Transport is a freight forwarder located in Atlanta, Georgia. The company was established in the late 1990s. The company offers airfreight, warehousing, sea freight, and customs brokerage services throughout the globe and within the domestic USA. It is fully licensed, bonded, and insured to transport vehicles such as SUVs, vans, sedans, boats, and motorcycles.
The options for airfreight include; direct, consolidated, hazardous, and perishable cargo. The two main modes of ocean freight include; full container load (FCL) and less than container load (LTL). Most of the goods transported by sea are perishable or hazardous. As such, the company has invested in skilled professionals who ensure that the goods are not damaged while in transit as that could lead to terrible accidents. Domestic car transportation is done via open carriers or enclosed carriers. All the vehicles transported are insured.
The company is known for its fast delivery even when shipping non-perishable goods such as vehicles. In the twenty years of operation, Don Freight and Transport has served over ten thousand customers and received positive feedback from a vast majority.
For more information kindly contact them via the contact information provided on this page
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?