Dedicated Vehicle Transport is a privately owned auto shipping company that was established in February 2013. It is based in Wichita, Kansas. The company has received full accreditation from the US Department of Transportation as well as the Federal Motor and Carrier Safety Administration. It is the holder of USDOT number 2101289.
The company offers both carrier and broker services to those transporting vehicles, boats, full truckload freight, heavy equipment, and motorcycles nationwide. The two main modes of transportation are open carriers and enclosed carriers. Currently, the company has invested in three enclosed trucks that service regional routes. Every three weeks, they connect from the Midwest to Texas, out to the coast and the back to Kansas. All other regions are serviced by brokers. The firm offers insurance coverage to the tune of $750,000.
The pioneers have more than 10 years of experience in the industry and have made the most of it. The company has received many positive reviews across many third-party websites such as movers and transport reviews. Customers have praised it for fair pricing and having a dedicated team who ensure fast, reliable, and efficient transportation. None of their trucks have been in an accident.
For more information please contact them via the contact information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?