DA Multiservice is a motor vehicle shipping and transportation carrier company that is based in Fayetteville, North Carolina. They are fully insured, bonded, and registered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. As a motor carrier, they ship nationwide across the United States and also worldwide. Their primary contact person is listed as Mr. Andy Contreras.
The company deals in the shipping of all types of motor vehicles, including small and medium sized cars, SUVs, RVs, and motorcycles. They offer both open carrier and enclosed shipping. They promise to do door to door shipping, but they have set conditions including the fact that the carrier has to be authorized to come to your pick-up point. The carrier also has to be able to fit wherever it is doing both the pick-up and delivery. Their full value protection covers you up to $100,000 at no extra charge.
DA Multiservice does not have a working website. Their fleet details on the official FMCSA website are also outdated. They have received negative reviews online especially about their tendency to neglect their client complaints. They have also received negative reviews because of a delivery that went awry. They have no contact person listed. The only way to reach them is through the information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?