Cruise Control Auto Transport is a motor vehicle transportation and shipping company based in Libertyville, Illinois. The company is owned by Mr. Andrew Stall who is also the current president. It has been in operation locally since 2012 but was incorporated and started shipping nationwide in 2013. The company is fully insured, bonded, and licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration under the MC number 807564.
The company transports all types of motor vehicles including small and medium sized cars, SUVs, RVs, motorcycles, and even inoperable vehicles. Like most stable reputable vehicle transportation companies, Cruise Control Auto Transport also offers open and enclosed vehicle shipping depending on the client’s budget and need. They have received great reviews online from their previous customers. The biggest talking point has been their owner’s receptiveness to customers’ communication. The consensus has been that Mr. Andrew Hall has been excellent in delivering to the clients.
Cruise Control Auto Transport is one of the transport companies that accept PayPal as a mode of payment. They also accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover cards. They are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To get in-touch with Cruise Control Auto Transport and Mr. Andrew Hall, use the contact information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?