Coastal Auto Transport LLC is an auto carrier located in Lumber Bridge, North Carolina. The auto transporter is registered and approved by the by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, United States Dept of Transport. Their Motor Carrier number is 663323 and their USDOT file number is 1828725. Their drivers have a wealth of experience in driving and loading vehicles. All their drivers are qualified professionals who are licensed, insured, and bonded as required by the law.
The auto carrier is licensed to transport motor vehicles throughout the United States including to Alaska, Hawaii, and the District of Columbia. They provide door to door, pick up and drop off auto transport services to any location. The company has qualified and experienced personnel who provide professional and high level services.
Coastal Auto Transport LLC specializes in transporting sedans, wagons, vans, minivans, SUV’S, ATV’s, and trucks. They also move RV’s, trailers, and motorcycles. They use open air road transport as the standard method of vehicles transportation. They also provide enclosed car carriers to transport valuable vehicles.
They are still working on their website but can easily be reached via phone for a quote.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?