Chips Transport is a professional vehicle transportation carrier based in Massachusetts. They are licensed to operate by the Federal Moto Carrier Safety Administration under the MC number 221833. They ship anywhere within the continental United States.
The company was incorporated in 1979 and has been in operation since then, making it one of the oldest transportation companies in the US. They own and operate their own fleet of carriers, effectively eliminating brokers and ensuring quality. They are licensed to transport all types of cars, including SUVs, inoperable, and heavy equipment. They do not ship motorcycles.
Their customers include individuals, military and government personnel, major corporations and auto dealers nationwide. All vehicles transported by the company are insured against any damage that may arise during transit or due to the carrier’s negligence. Household goods and loose personal belongings that may be in the car at the time of transportation are not covered by the insurance.
Chips Transport has listed Mr. Kevin Robert Wallace, the president of the company as the principal contact person. They are open from 8 am to 5:30 pm every weekday and 8 am to 12 pm on Saturdays. They are closed on Sundays. Quotes can be obtained by emailing them on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (888)700-8193 toll free.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?