Car Shipping Pros is an auto transport broker located in Grandville, Michigan. The company is licensed and bonded. It is registered under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and the United States Dept of Transport. Its Motor carrier number is 797895 and its USDOT number is 2341923. They have a vast network of carriers who are fully licensed, insured, and bonded. They provide professional and high-level auto transport services all over the United States.
Car Shipping Pros is licensed to transport all types of vehicles. They specialize in luxury and exotic auto shipping and have professionals who handle the process. This is because exotic and classic car shipping requires a great deal of care and attention. They also transport general vehicles such as cars, vans, and trucks. Besides that, they provide military vehicle transport and motorcycle shipping.
They provide have open air vehicle shipping which is cost effective and safe. They also offer enclosed car shipping for valuable and delicate vehicles that require extra care and protection from the weather. The company uses state-of-the-art trucks with automatic lift gates and aluminum ramps. The firm has a special auto shipping services for Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?