Buya Transportation is a privately held company located in the United States whose main goal is to transport a wide variety of vehicles nationwide. The firm is located in Alameda, California and has been operational since 2010. The firm is fully insured. It is also registered with the US Department of Transport under the USDOT number 2105858. BUYA Transportation is listed as only having one driver and one truck.
The company offers both open and enclosed shipping. They mostly specialize in transporting motor vehicles, motorbikes, and general cargo. Their enclosed vehicle carriers have soft or hard sides that shield and surround the vehicle while on transit. The trailers are fitted with powerful nylon straps that firmly secure the vehicle in place hence minimizing risk of damage on bumpy roads. Most of their enclosed vehicle carriers have hydraulic lift gates to accommodate low-slung vehicles which are essential when loading and unloading exotic and luxury automobiles.
Their shipping costs are contingent on several factors including seasonal supply and demand, the flexibility of dates, car type, car condition, location, distance, and transport type offered (open or enclosed car transport).
The firm generally has positive reviews online.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?