Bulldog Trucking was founded in 1998 by James Hartmann and Jill Hartmann. The brokerage company is located in Lebanon, Missouri. The firm has a fleet of 12 trucks which service the route from the upper Midwest to the Desert southwest. The firm specializes in transporting personal vehicles. However, they have the capacity to handle all types of motor vehicles such as vans, SUVs, motorcycles, and boats.
The company offers supplemental vehicle insurance should an outside carrier’s policy fail to pay a valid claim. Supplemental vehicle insurance services start at $99 depending on the size, make, model, and value of the vehicle. The firm will handle the claim and take care of any valid damage caused by the carrier.
Bulldog trucking needs a two-day window for pickup and delivery in the event that their driver faces a delay due to mechanical hiccups, poor road conditions or bad weather. For schedules tighter than two days, they offer guaranteed pick-up services at an additional fee starting at $99, depending on the size of vehicle, location and time required for storage.
The company has terminal services for pick-up and drop-off for. This is a cheaper option for clients who do not wish to pay for door to door services. The customer will be responsible for picking up and dropping off the vehicle to the terminals in this package.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?