Beacon Shipping Logistics is a US-based auto shipping company that was established in 2012. This privately-held company is co-owned by Mr. Fred Deschamps and Mr. Eric Broomfield. The company ships heavy equipment, boats, motorcycles, and vehicles of all dimensions nationwide; and to specific international locations.
The most popular method of vehicle shipping is via open auto shipping carriers. Beacon Shipping Logistics will assign a truck and the client will then be given an estimated date for pickup and delivery. Their drivers are instructed to contact the customer 12-24 hours in advance to give a more precise time that the car will be transported and to also go over specific directions.
The company also provides the option of enclosed auto transport. Enclosed auto transport will protect a car from any type of inclement weather or road conditions that may occur during shipping. Their enclosed carriers range in size to cater for cars of all makes and types. Enclosed car shipping has been dubbed as a ‘white glove’ service and comes highly recommended for customs, exotic, antique, and all other high-end vehicles.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?