B&E Auto Movers Inc. filed as an auto shipping company in the State of Florida in September 2015. The company specializes in efficient nationwide door to door vehicle transport services. The client’s cars are picked up and dropped off at locations specified by the customer without resorting to terminals unless the road is inaccessible to trucks and trailers. They make every effort to deliver cars in the safest and fastest possible manner regardless of when the client booked their services. Their services are tailored to serve the needs of the customer, be it a student relocating or a dealer moving a fleet of cars cross-country.
They have both open and enclosed shipping methods. In open transport, the car is shipped in an exposed carrier but is securely braced into position by nylon or steel straps. It is damage-free and very economical. Enclosed transport is specifically for transporting classic, high-end, and, antique automobiles. The car will be completely shielded from harsh weather and road conditions.
B&E Auto movers closely work with dealerships shipping wholesale vehicles and newly purchased cars from auctions around the country. As such, they can link buyers to very affordable cars.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?