Autos On The Go is an auto shipping and transportation brokerage firm that is based in Farmington hills, Michigan. It is fully licensed, bonded, and registered with the US Department of Transportation under the USDOT Number 2243259. They ship motor vehicles nationwide in the United States including to Hawaii and Canada.
The company is in the business of shipping full truckload freight, heavy equipment, household goods, LTL cargo, special care vehicles and all types of personal cars. They offer corporate auto transport services for dealerships, company employees, VIPs, and corporate clients anywhere within the US and Canada. Their services also include expedited auto transport where they prioritize your shipping. Prioritized shipping will, however, typically cost between $125 and $250 above the normal price depending on a few factors including the route used and the type of vehicle. The perks of this is that your car is picked up on the same day of booking, or the very next day.
Autos On The Go has been in business since the year 2009. They have listed Mr Mirel Molnar, the owner, as their primary contact person. Their office hours are between the hours of 9 am to 8 pm EST from Monday to Saturday and 10 am to 4 pm on Sunday. Quotes can be obtained through their website or by calling the number (866) 924-7447.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?