Auto Transport Group Midwest is auto shipping broker located in Milan, Illinois. The auto
transport services provider is licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
(FMCSA) under the United States Department of Transportation. Their USDOT number is
2568926 and its motor carrier number is 895895. The firm serves a range of clients including
dealerships, fleets, and private vehicles owners. The auto transporter is licensed to operate
throughout the United States.
Auto Transport Group Midwest provides transport services for all kinds of motor vehicles. They
ship sedans, luxury vehicles, convertibles, coupes, SUV’s, vans, minivans, ATV’s, RV’s, and
trucks. Also, they transport motorcycles, RV’s, travel trailers, yachts, and boats. They provide
professional and high quality door to door services throughout the United States.
The auto transporter offers enclosed transport for vehicles that require special attention. This
includes sports cars, race cars, classics, and collectibles. The firm also provides open air vehicle
transportation. This is the most common method of vehicle transportation. It is preferred
throughout the United States because it is dependable, safe, and economical. The firm’s
services are licensed, insured, and bonded as required by the US law.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?