Auto Rail Forwarders is an automobile shipping and transport brokerage firm whose
headquarters are in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in Canada. Being Canadian, they are not registered
with the FMCSA, and as such, they have no MC Number or USDOT number listed. They are,
however, licensed to operate in both Canada and the US.
Having been established in 2003, Auto Rail Forwarders has its main terminals across many cities
in Canada including Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, and Toronto. The full list of their terminals is
available on their website. As an automobile shipping broker, they move cars of all types
including SUVs and trucks. Their shipping routes includes anywhere in Canada, and to and from
the United States.
On their website, they advise that before they pick up your car, you should have cleared it of all
personal belongings. They are not responsible for any lost or misplaced items. They also advise
that you contact them between 2-5 days before your require the car moved. The moving itself
takes between 3 and 25 days, depending on the destination. The owner, Mr. Gerry Giovanetti is
listed as their principal contact person. To get a free quote, you can reach them either through
their website or by calling their toll free number 1-800- 387-9000.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?