Amps Trucking LLC is a registered freight and hauling company that is headquartered in
Bolingbrook Illinois. They are registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Administration and
have the USDOT No 2360488. As a full-fledged carrier, Amps Trucking LLC has a carrier
operation license that allows it to operate in the 50 states of the continental USA.
The company was formed in 2013 and has been operational since then. They are categorized as
a contract truck hauling company which specializes in moving general freight and motor
vehicles. The company has a listed fleet of three trucks and three drivers. The company itself is
a carrier and does not offer any transportation brokerage services. They are however a small
local sized transportation firm that collects an annual mileage of just over 75000 annually.
Although they have no safety rating on file, they have also not experienced a crash over the
past year. Their fleet consists predominantly of trucks and tractor trailers.
Amps Trucking LLC has listed Mr. Amponsah Samuel as the principal contact person. They do
not have a website listed yet and their digital information available on the internet is also
minimal. They do not seem to have any active social media pages either. You can still call them
on their toll free number to get a quote.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?