Americargo Inc. is an auto shipping broker based in Chicago Illinois. They are federally licensed
to operate across all the 50 states in the US under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety
Administration and the US Department of Transport under the USDOT number 1778782 and
the MC number 648845. They are licensed to offer brokerage services for the transportation of
sedans, trucks, SUVs, and other personal motor vehicles.
Having been established in 2008, Americargo Inc. extends its services throughout most of the
continental USA. Being a brokerage firm, however, they do not own their own fleet of trucks
nor do they have their own drivers. They, instead, procure the services of reputable and trusted
carriers on behalf of their customers. Their working hours are between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. every
Monday to Friday.
The company has received mixed reviews from its customers online. The highest rating on their
service delivery has been 4 stars, with the lowest being one star out of five. Their average rating
is at 3 stars, which means that although they deliver, you should not expect much more.
Although they currently do not have a working website, you can obtain a quote by using their
local number; (312) 835-1956.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?