All-Pro Auto Transport is an auto transport carrier with its headquarters in San Francisco,
California. The company was established in 1989 in Detroit, Michigan. Since then it has grown
to become a nationwide leader in car shipping services. It was the former transportation
division of Pro-Star LLC and is now a division of Direct Express Auto, which is one the best door-
to-door auto shipper.
The company has locations in San Francisco, Detroit, Dallas, and Denver. It provides its service
in these cities and their states and all other states in the US. The services it provides include
door-to- door and terminal-to- terminal pickup and delivery and enclosed and open trailer
transport. The company has specialized in shipping all types of cars, non-operable cars, classic
and sports cars, RVs, and trucks.
All-Pro Auto Transport provides fast and affordable auto transport services. It is insured and
bonded, thereby assuring the safety of its client’s cars. Some of the country’s top figures in
entertainment and government trust this brand. They include members of the NFL, NHL, NBA,
PGA Tour, MBL and WWE, Warner Bros Pictures, and the FBI. With such high-profile clients, one
can be sure this auto carrier does provide quality, prompt, and professional services.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?