1st Call Auto Haul is located in Weymouth, Massachusetts. The company is owned by Eric Sailer
who began offering auto transport services in 2005. They offer both carrier and auto broker
services to individuals and corporate companies. The carriers can ship various types of vehicles
including SUVs, RVs, motorcycles, boats, and heavy equipment. Their fleet moves the vehicles
using both open and enclosed trucks in order to ensure that they arrive in good condition.
Their auto shipping services are available across the US, both interstate and cross country.
Transportation overseas is also possible at 1st Call Auto Haul, for both near and far off
destinations. They regularly ship to Costa Rica, Virgin Islands, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. Vehicles
transported by the auto shipping company are also insured, giving car owners piece of mind
when vehicles are in transit.
The firm boats of having a dedicated team of drivers that are time-conscious and focused on
delivering vehicles within stipulated schedules. The firm also claims to maintain integrity in all
their interactions with customers and car carriers, to use high tech technology to assist
customers to book online and track their vehicles when in transit.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?