Cheapest Way to Ship an Automobile to Germany
If you are to know anything at all about car shipping services through a reliable, longstanding auto transporter, it’s that their services are affordable and worth every penny. Too many people whom consider international car shipping services think that the cost of transport will be too much for them to afford before they even do any research. There are several things considered when the cost of your car’s transport to Germany is added up. However, the overall price you pay is usually quite affordable.
As you gather quotes over the phone from some of the overseas car shipping companies you have interest in, remember that these are just quick estimates. Until specific information is given and collected by the transport specialists, an honest total for your services cannot be given. Some details the overseas car shipping company may ask you for include…
- The car’s age, model, make, engine size, and other vehicle specs
- The amount of miles the car must travel between its home in the U.S. and its delivery address in Germany
- The shipping services and other features purchased for the transport of your vehicle
- The current fuel costs at the time of transport
- The weight of the car and any other belongings that might ship with it
The Cheapest Auto Transport Method for Overseas Shipping
Open air services are the cheapest way to ship a car overseas and it is often used by professionals in sale and trade. This service delivers the automobile on the top of a flatbed ship after securely fastening it. Dealerships and manufacturers often use this method to ship multiple brand new vehicles overseas at one time.
Although open air transport methods leave the car unprotected from poor weather, it is very unlikely that it will suffer any damage during the transport. Even with the transporter’s free insurance coverage, you can guarantee your car is protected. The most unfortunate detail about open air methods of transport is that not all seaports accept these imports. Your transport company should have alternative options.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory