Cheapest Way to Ship a Car to Europe
Most prospective car shipping customers are concerned with the cost of services, especially when they need to deliver the car overseas. Luckily, auto transport services are affordable due to their high demand by individuals all over the world. Compare quotes from several international auto transporters before deciding on one to ship your car to Europe through. Make sure the company you choose is licensed and maintains a great reputation.
The shipping company will have their agents help you decide on your shipping services once you explain your concerns. By telling them that you’d like the car’s delivery to Europe to remain as cheap as possible, they’ll pay more attention to your budget and likely recommend an open air method. Open air transports are available for ground and oversea deliveries.
Explanation of Open Air Transports
When it comes to the transport of your car by land, your car will be secured to a trailer or a 10-12 car hauler. These are both open air methods and the least expensive options for ground shipping. Although there isn’t any protection from bad weather and debris, it is very rare that cars transported this way are ever damaged.
For open air transport overseas, the car is secured to the top of a flatbed ship. Unfortunately, not all seaports except this type of import so a combination of ground and overseas transport services may be necessary to get the car delivered. Your transport company will arrange these plans for you. They’ll also have knowledge of what ports they’re able to deliver using open air methods.
Those skeptical of using these cheaper shipping methods should know that all licensed transporters are required to carry insurance coverage on their customers’ vehicles. Before proceeding with the shipping process, you should ask how much protection is provided through the insurance policy. If the full value of the car isn’t covered, ask the transport company if you can buy more insurance coverage. In most cases, they’re able to provide additional insurance coverage for a small fee.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?