Safe And Reliable Candler County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Is the thought of shipping your car making you feel overwhelmed? Relax! A-1 Auto Transport makes the process simple and straight forward for you. Our twenty plus years in the shipping business has made it possible for us to handle all types of requests. Whether you want your vehicle moved from areas such as Candler County or from a bigger area like Georgia, we will make the process hassle-free. Our team is dedicated to offer you a great customer experience at all times.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Candler County||$187||187 miles||1-2 days|
|Miami to Candler County||$399||532 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Candler County||$476||635 miles||3-5 days|
|Candler County to New York||$645||861 miles||3-5 days|
|Candler County to Dallas||$726||968 miles||3-5 days|
|Sacramento to Candler County||$1065||2663 miles||7-9 days|
|Seattle to Candler County||$1129||2823 miles||7-9 days|
|Mesa to Candler County||$1193||1989 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Candler County
Typically, shipping cars to or from Candler Countyis done by road with many of our drivers mastering the routes to ensure they deliver vehicles in a timely manner. There are many roads that crisscross the county or connect to locations outside its borders, much to the benefit of auto shippers like A-1 Auto Transport.
We ship to nearby locations such as Bulloch County to the east, Evans County to the southeast, Tattnall County to the south, and Emanuel County to the northwest. We gain access to these counties using state routes 23, 46, 57, 121, 129, and 404.
Using the Interstate Highway System, specifically Interstate 16, we move vehicles to cities and counties within Georgia. Some of the automobiles we ship include sedans, trucks, RVs, ATVs, motorcycles, classic cars, and luxury vehicles.
Our Service portfolio
Our services are ideal for shipping cars to or from Candler County in a safe manner. These services include:
- Military car shipping: We ship privately owned vehicles for military personnel whether they’re in active service or retired. Our truck drivers ensure that the vehicles are transported safely and delivered according to the instructions provided by the client. We also offer shipping discounts to every arm of the armed forces such as Army, Marines Navy, Coast Guard, and Air Force.
- Motorcycle shipping: We provide state-to-state and coast-to-coast shipping solutions for motorcycles within the US. Our options for transporting motorbikes are varied with the most common being Roll On Roll Off shipping, container shipping, and crated transport. All these options ensure that the motorcycle reaches its destination safely. Apart from shipping motorcycles within the US, we also move them to overseas locations.
- Multi car shipping: We offer this shipping service to individuals that want to move more than one vehicle or. The vehicles are transported using both enclosed carriers and open air car carriers with the goal being to deliver them safely. Shipping many cars at one go often saves you money in the long run.
Get in touch with us!
We guarantee satisfactory services when shipping cars to or from Candler County by providing modern trailers and competent drivers. Our team is well trained to handle all aspects of vehicle moving on your behalf. To get more information about us, call our sales team today and get a free quote.
Zip codes included in Candler County
- 30439- Excelsior
- 30439- Metter
- 30451- Pulaski
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Metter - Candler, Georgia (GA) 30439
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Statesboro - Bulloch, Georgia (GA) 30458
🇺🇸 Baxley - Appling, Georgia (GA) 31513
🇺🇸 Ellabell - Bryan, Georgia (GA) 31308
🇺🇸 Brooklet - Bulloch, Georgia (GA) 30415
🇺🇸 Girard - Burke, Georgia (GA) 30426
🇺🇸 Metter - Candler, Georgia (GA) 30439
🇺🇸 Bloomingdale - Chatham, Georgia (GA) 31302
🇺🇸 Clyo - Effingham, Georgia (GA) 31303
🇺🇸 Swainsboro - Emanuel, Georgia (GA) 30401
🇺🇸 Bellville - Evans, Georgia (GA) 30414
🇺🇸 Bartow - Jefferson, Georgia (GA) 30413
🇺🇸 Millen - Jenkins, Georgia (GA) 30442
🇺🇸 Kite - Johnson, Georgia (GA) 31049
🇺🇸 Rockledge - Laurens, Georgia (GA) 30454
🇺🇸 Ludowici - Long, Georgia (GA) 31316
🇺🇸 Ailey - Montgomery, Georgia (GA) 30410
🇺🇸 Dover - Screven, Georgia (GA) 30424
🇺🇸 Cobbtown - Tattnall, Georgia (GA) 30420
🇺🇸 Lyons - Toombs, Georgia (GA) 30436
🇺🇸 Davisboro - Washington, Georgia (GA) 31018
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Statesboro - Bulloch, Georgia (GA) 30460
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August