Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Brick, New Jersey
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Brick Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to A-1 Auto Transport, the authority on shipping cars to locations around the United States and internationally! On this page, you’ll find information about auto shipping that is specific to Brick Township and Ocean County. The section below has three tips for working with carriers, followed by a directory of local options in the area. Call us at the number at the top of the page with your questions, or if you’d like to get started right away with a FREE estimate.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Brick to New York||$67||67 miles||1-2 days|
|Hartford to Brick||$182||182 miles||1-2 days|
|Brick to Albany||$203||203 miles||2-4 days|
|Brick to Orlando||$632||1054 miles||4-6 days|
|Memphis to Brick||$650||1084 miles||4-6 days|
|Brick to Kansas City||$715||1191 miles||4-6 days|
|Albuquerque to Brick||$1195||1992 miles||5-7 days|
|San Jose to Brick||$1200||2999 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Brick Vehicle Transport Companies
Insurance – Any business in the cargo transport industry must carry insurance that covers damages, both to the cargo they’re hauling and liability insurance for any damages caused by an accident. The minimum freight insurance requirement for a carrier is $750,000, but it can go as high as $5 million, depending on what type of cargo is being hauled. Weight is also a factor–vehicles weighing under 10,001 pounds require only $300,000 in insurance to cover shipments. This means that you should pay careful attention to insurance coverage if you’re shipping a vehicle that may be over the 10,000-pound limit. Most cars and light trucks will be less than the upper weight limit. To research licensing and insurance information for auto carriers, you can use this resource from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Shipping Time – Shipping times can vary slightly between companies because of the other deliveries that carriers have to make along the way. Most carriers log between 300 and 500 miles per day, depending on weather and other pick ups and drop offs that they have to make. Here’s how the delivery schedule breaks down on a regional basis:
Coast to coast – 5 to 15 days
Midwest to East Coast – 3 to 9 days
Midwest to West Coast – 3 to 9 days
Northern U.S. to Southern U.S. – 3-8 days
These are just estimates and dates will be affected by which states you’re shipping to and from, as well as available delivery routes, traffic, construction, and weather. Many shippers do offer expedited or express auto transport, but it is considered a premium service and carries a higher cost. Coast-to-coast express car shipping can usually be done in a week or less.
- Auto Transport Contracts – As with any other service-based business, contracts are important when shipping a car and you should carefully review everything before making a payment or agreeing to services. Be cautious of shippers that request any of form of guaranteed payment that is difficult to trace; for example, a money order or wire transfer. If an upfront payment of any kind is requested, it should represent only a fraction of your total shipping costs, typically less than 25%. As you can see in this information from Ripoff Report, there are some companies that don’t live up to their end of the bargain and plenty of customer complaints and issues that go along with those unmet expectations. The best way to protect yourself from these practices is to get the contract in writing, carefully review all the information, and ask questions if anything is unclear.
Visit the official website for Brick Township to find out about other businesses in the area and the services they offer.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Brick, New Jersey Auto Transport Company Directory
Ace Car Shipping & Transport
Ace Car Shipping, based out of Millstone, has more than 10 years of experience and ships to all 50 states, as well as U.S. territories. They have open and enclosed carriers available and also offer door-to-door car shipping to and from Brick Township.
15 Deer Run Dr
Millstone, NJ 08510
USA InterCargo LLC
A cargo and logistics company that specializes in international and overseas transport, USA InterCargo is a great option if you need a car shipped from the U.S. to another country. They have both RORO (roll-on, roll-off) and containerized auto transport available and have five shipping terminals within the United States.
300 Tylers Lane
Morganville, NJ 07751
All About Towing
A towing and transport company headquartered in Mt. Holly, All About Towing provides local and long distance car transport services. They offer 24-hour roadside service locally and also have commercial accounts available.
54 Washington St
Mt Holly, NJ 08060
Brick includes ZIP codes