Safe And Reliable Pettis County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Pettis County sits squarely on the west-central part of the state of Missouri. It offers a great rural setting and many untapped business opportunities. It is great for the leisure adventurer as well as the business adventurer. One of the biggest attractions in this county is the Missouri State Fair in Sedalia.
Many people are shipping cars to or from Pettis County for a host of reasons such as moving and even for the fair which attracts visitors from the neighbouring counties in Missouri and far-flung states of the US.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Pettis County to Des Moines||$251||251 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Nashville to Pettis County||$378||504 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Pettis County to Chicago||$457||457 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New Orleans to Pettis County||$582||776 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Pettis County to Washington, D.C.||$604||1007 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Pettis County||$846||1410 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Pettis County to San Diego||$976||1627 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Jose to Pettis County||$1152||1920 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our car shipping options
- You have the choice of dropping and picking your car at a transport station and by paying an extra fee you get to enjoy our door-to-door service. The striking similarity between the two options is that we will make both deliveries in good time.
- We have good knowledge of the interstate road network in the state of Missouri and across all the other forty-nine states. We have the knowledge and logistical experience to give international freight services for your automobile shipping needs. Finding out more about of our services is as easy as heading down to this part of our website.
- We are a one size fits all car shipping company with customised solutions to different types of cars and motor vehicles. Whether you have a motorcycle, mobile home or tour bus, an SUV, a classic car, a truck or even a golf cart, we will ship it.
These are just a few titbits of the range of services you can get from A-1 Auto Transport. Browse through our website to find out more about shipping cars to or from Pettis County.
Our commitments to you
- Your car shipping company should pull at every stop to gain your trust and confidence. It starts with meeting the right licensing requirements from the state and national authorities. We are for instance licensed by the US State Department of Transportation. You can acquaint yourself with state licensing requirements at your local DMV.
- Receiving great services from car shipping companies is becoming rare with each passing day. A-1 Auto transport is a timely hauler, professional and courteous. We go the extra mile to minimise your frustrations. The customer service team will promptly respond to your concerns. If you just need to find out the progress your vehicle in transit, our GPS tracking tool offers you that comfort.
- We have done car shipping for more than twenty years. That counts for many things. We are reliable when it comes to shipping cars to or from Pettis County. We have a good reputation with our customers. Check some of these reviews on the A-1 Auto transport website. We hope that you will have nice things to say about us after experiencing our services.
And here is your free gift!
Zip codes included in Pettis County
- 65301- Sedalia
- 65302- Sedalia
- 65332- Green Ridge
- 65333- Houstonia
- 65334- Hughesville
- 65337- La Monte
- 65345- Mora
- 65350- Smithton
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.