Safe And Reliable Jefferson County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is revolutionizing car shipping to or from Jefferson County. If you are looking to ship any kind of vehicle, from salvaged to a luxury state of the art Ferrari within Missouri and beyond, we are the company to call. With over 20 years experience in auto hauling experience, we offer seamless, world-class, reliable, stress-free services. This ensure that you have nothing to worry about after your car is in our possession, all these at an amazingly reasonable rate.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Jefferson County to New York||$309||309 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Des Moines to Jefferson County||$364||364 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Jefferson County to Atlanta||$404||539 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Charlotte to Jefferson County||$525||700 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Jefferson County to Santa Fe||$607||1012 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Denver to Jefferson County||$654||873 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Jefferson County to San Antonio||$678||905 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Los Angeles to Jefferson County||$1083||1805 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to and from Jefferson County
Our professionally trained team of shipping staff is quite conversant with pretty much the entire 664 square miles that make up Jefferson County. We offer timely delivery or pick up of vehicles anywhere in the County. We use interstate 55, U.S routes 61, 67, 21, 30, 109, 110, 141, and 231.
We also ship cars to or from the adjacent Counties of St. Louis in the north, Monroe Illinois in the east, Ste. Genevieve in the southeast, St. Francois in the south, Washington in the southwest and Franklin in the west.
We offer top of the line, quality services that are affordable, without compromising on the speed or efficiency. These services include:
- Multiple car shipping and transport: Are you a car dealership company or family looking to ship multiple cars at a go? Then this service is definitely for you. Shipping multiple cars at a go not only saves time but also cuts on handling costs. Our fleet of car haulers is capable of delivering multiple vehicles at once to any location.
- Interstate car towing: Buying or selling your car across state lines? You can purchase interstate car towing services from us at an affordable rate. Using this service ensures that your car doesn’t accrue unnecessary mileage driving it across states.
- Door to door pick up drop off: With A-1 auto transport, you can have your vehicle picked or delivered right to your doorstep from anywhere in the world. With our expansive resources, established delivery routes and professional services available, we make overseas auto transport fast.
- Classic and antique cars: We understand the value of these rare beauties. We offer closed shipping services to ensure maximum protection of these cars from weather elements, debris or even prying eyes. Feel free to call us for a quotation or any other inquiry.
- Motorcycle shipping: A-1 auto transport can accommodate virtually any transport request. Whether you want your motorcycle shipped across state lines, we've got you covered. We also ship motorcycles internationally for collectors, auto shows, dealers, travelers, motorcycle enthusiasts, expatriates and anyone else who needs a bike transported to another country from the United States.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
We provide quality tailor-made solutions to your shipping problems, offering timely and prompt feedback on any of our customers' queries. We provide insurance to your vehicle from the time we pick it to drop off. Contact us to get a quote or call us at 1-800-452-2800 to have your questions answered.
Zip codes in Jefferson County
- 63010- Arnold
- 63012- Barnhart
- 63016- Cedar Hill
- 63019- Crystal City
- 63020- De Soto
- 63023- Dittmer
- 63028- Festus
- 63030- Fletcher
- 63047- Hematite
- 63048- Herculaneum
- 63049- High Ridge
- 63050- Hillsboro
- 63051- House Springs
- 63052- Imperial
- 63053- Kimmswick
- 63057- Ligouri
- 63065- Mapaville
- 63066- Morse Mill
- 63070- Pevely
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.