- Safe And Reliable St Louis County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- St Louis County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover In St Louis County
- Our Services In St Louis County
- Why Choose A-1 Auto Transport?
- Contact Us!
- Zip Codes Included In St Louis County
Safe And Reliable St Louis County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When shipping cars to or from St Louis County, you want to engage with a company that has a record of meeting customer expectations. A-1 Auto Transport has been offering its services to satisfied customers in Minnesota, nationwide and overseas for the past two decades. St Louis residents can now enjoy services from the most affordable auto shipping company.
St Louis County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/FromSt Louis County||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Kansas City to St Louis County||$391||652 miles||3 - 5 days|
|St Louis County to Indianapolis||$442||737 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Detroit to St Louis County||$475||791 miles||3 - 5 days|
|St Louis County to Memphis||$629||1048 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Denver to St Louis County||$677||1129 miles||4 - 6 days|
|St Louis County to Atlanta||$764||1273 miles||4 - 6 days|
|St Louis County to Boston||$921||1535 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Portland to St Louis County||$1072||1786 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover in St Louis County
St Louis County is approximately 6,860 square miles making it one of the largest counties in Minnesota. It has a couple of roads that are well known by our drivers making it easier to move vehicles in and out of St Louis County.
We use several major highways when shipping cars to or from St Louis County. These highways include interstate highway 35 and 535 and U.S highway 2, 53 and 169. In addition to that, we use Minnesota state highways like Minnesota state highway 1, 23, 33, 37, 39, 61, 73, 135, 169, 194 and 210 as alternative routes when transporting vehicles to or from the county. Apart from adjacent towns or cities, we also ship to nearby counties using several Minnesota state roads. These counties include Lake County, Douglas County, Carlton County, Aitkin County, Itasca County and Koochiching County.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Our services in St. Louis County
Our services are designed to make vehicle shipping a satisfying experience for those shipping cars to or from St Louis County. Some of these services are highlighted below.
- County to county auto shipping: Shipping automobiles to counties spread all over the country has been made easier with A-1 Auto Transport. We have created networks with shipping professionals internationally, making auto shipping much easier and faster for us. Our drivers can ship all types of automobiles to small and large counties on time.
- Interstate RV shipping: A1 Auto Transport makes it easier to ship your RVs anytime and to any location of your choice within the US or overseas. RVs are mostly for clients that are on the move for the most part of the year. Our open transport trucks comfortably accommodate large RVs without placing them in any danger. We also use flatbed trucks to ship RVs that are larger than the normal size vehicle.
- Multiple car shipping: With A-1 Auto Transport, shipping more than one car at once is possible and much easier. We assist you on saving shipping and transportation costs giving you a variety of discounts.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
At A-1 Auto Transport we know that customers need an affordable, reliable and secure way to ship their vehicles to any location. We are an experienced shipping industry and our customer care team is available 24/7 to answer any question you may have.
We specialize in shipping cars to or from St Louis County and ensure that vehicles are delivered in good time. Contact us today for more or request a free online quote!
Zip codes included in St Louis County
|55602 Brimson||55708 Biwabik||55723 Cook||55736 Floodwood|
|55701 Adolph||55710 Britt||55724 Cotton||55738 Forbes|
|55702 Alborn||55711 Brookston||55725 Crane Lake||55741 Gilbert|
|55703 Angora||55713 Buhl||55731 Ely||55746 Hibbing|
|55705 Aurora||55717 Canyon||55732 Embarrass||55750 Hoyt Lakes|
|55706 Babbitt||55719 Chisholm||55734 Eveleth|