Safe And Reliable Newton County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping cars is an art, and we like to think of ourselves as Picasso. We have perfected the art of car shipping over the years. We know what works for which particular car and which doesn’t. As innovation in car shipping brought about new shipping techniques, we evolved with it. We have cutting-edge technology that guarantees safe and reliable car shipping services. We have an abundance of modern open and enclosed carriers as well as a reliable team of drivers that can ship cars to or from anywhere in USA.
We ship cars differently from other shippers. We focus on a small service area at a time; county level. This way, we are better positioned to serve clients. In the state of Mississippi, we tailor our services to best serve all 82 counties including Newton County. Our uniqueness makes us the best for shipping cars to or from Newton County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Newton County to Houston||$379||506 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Kansas City to Newton County||$500||667 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Newton County to St. Paul||$609||1016 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington, D.c. to Newton County||$689||919 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Newton County to Boston||$816||1360 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Newton County||$919||1533 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Newton County to San Francisco||$1100||2200 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Helena to Newton County||$1154||1924 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Newton County
Offering car shipping services with a focus on county-level provides the chance to better understand the people and economic profile of the county. In Newton, we focus on every community in the region. Understanding the people of Newton County gives us a better understanding of what clients expect in terms of service delivery. Also, understanding the economic profile of the county gives us a clearer picture of the commercial and social activities practiced in Newton County. These greatly affect the car shipping demand patterns. We are well equipped to serve our clients when shipping cars to or from Newton County.
We serve Newton, Chunky, Decatur, Hickory, Lake, Union, Conehatta, Cedar Grove, Duffee, Lawrence, Little Rock and Stratton. We also cover the neighboring communities in the adjacent counties which include Neshoba County, Lauderdale County, Jasper County and Scott County.
- Open carrier services: Open carriers provide safe, reliable and affordable means of car transportation. Cars are rolled onto the flatbed racks on the carrier and secured in place with straps. A shrink wrapping could be added to the car if the client requests. Open carriers offer enough room to ship about 7 or 8 assorted vehicles at a go. This creates a cost pooling advantage that in turn results to a lower cost.
- Enclosed carrier: Enclosed carriers are long-haul trucks that come with an intermodal structure. The structure provides protection against external elements that may damage the vehicle during shipping. Extreme weather conditions, small pebbles, twigs and such hazards can’t penetrate the container, guaranteeing 100% protection.
- All autos shipping: Whether it is a sedan, van, truck, SUV, ATV, motorhome, motorcycle, bus, tractor, excavator, high-end vehicle, electric car or hybrid vehicle, we have the necessary equipment and experience to safely ship it for you. Take a look at the car brands and makes we have handled before.
Pick us today! You are guaranteed the best when shipping cars to or from Newton County through A-1 Auto Transport!
Zip codes included in Newton County
- ZIP Code 39057 - Conehatta
- ZIP Code 39323 - Chunky
- ZIP Code 39327 - Decatur
- ZIP Code 39332 - Hickory
- ZIP Code 39336 - Lawrence
- ZIP Code 39337 - Little Rock
- ZIP Code 39345 - Newton
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.