- Safe And Reliable Union County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Union County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Our Scope Of Service
- Find Out More!
- Zip Codes Included In Union County
Safe And Reliable Union County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport strikes the balance between quality and pricing. We offer nothing short of safe and reliable car shipping services. We have been providing professional carrier services for the last two and a half decades. Our services have received 5-star ratings from various transport reviews. What’s more, 97% of our clients refer us to their friends. Quality attracts a high price tag. We however, have a fair pricing system that incorporates the vehicle’s profile, the mileage to be covered and the fuel costs among other parameters.
Our quotes do not have any hidden costs whatsoever. No firm in Mississippi guarantees better services at affordable prices like A-1 Auto Transport. We are the preferred shipper for many including clients from Union County. Additionally, we offer a unique service mix that caters to both domestic and commercial clients when shipping cars to or from Union County.
Union County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Union County||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Union County to Houston||$383||639 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Des Moines to Union County||$425||709 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Union County to Omaha||$437||728 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Union County||$647||1079 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Union County to Miami||$576||960 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Mesa to Union County||$901||1502 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Union County to Los Angeles||$1131||1885 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Seattle to Union County||$1427||2379 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
We are officially registered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) as a carrier firm. Carrier firms operate differently from a brokerage firm. Brokerage firms are simply middlemen that buy the car shipping order from clients and sell to carrier firms at a ‘hidden’ profit. Carrier firms get their car shipping orders directly from the clients. By being a carrier firm, we eliminate the extra hidden costs that come with using brokers.
In effect, operating as a carrier firm needs us to get familiar with the region we serve. This is how we can comfortably serve every location when shipping cars to or from Union County. We ship cars to New Albany, Myrtle, Sherman, Blue Springs, Alpine, Enterprise, Etta, Ingomar, Jugfork, Keownville, New Harmony and Wallerville.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
- Open carrier services: When it comes to striking the perfect balance between quality of service and affordability, open carriers play a key role. Open carriers are modern long-haul trucks fitted with flatbed racks. Double-decked racks accommodate twice as many vehicles as single decked racks do. They come in handy when a client wishes to ship more than one car. Where applicable, a single car shipper can enjoy the cost benefit of using open carriers when there are several shipping orders along a common shipping route.
- Enclosed carriers: Perhaps you own a high-end car like a Lamborghini, Ferrari or Rolls Royce. Such cars are costly in nature and also attract attention due to their flashy nature. Enclosed carriers provide extra protection against elements that may damage the car in any way during transportation. The intermodal structure keeps away small rocks, tree twigs and extreme weather. Besides, it provides the much-needed privacy from prying eyes.
Find out more!
A-1 Auto Transport is dedicated to offering budget-friendly services. Click here to find out what else you can enjoy when shipping cars to or from Union County. You can also reach us by phone at any time of the day or night.
Zip codes included in Union County
- ZIP Code 38627 - Etta
- ZIP Code 38650 - Myrtle
- ZIP Code 38652 - New Albany
- ZIP Code 38828 - Blue Springs