Safe And Reliable Mobile County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Mobile County is the second south-westernmost County in the State of Alabama. Its strategic position makes it an ideal entry point to Alabama from the State of Mississippi. For this reason, many residents settled here, making it the second most-populous county in Alabama. With such a great population, auto shipping companies have a ready market at their disposal. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. offers the services of shipping cars to or from Mobile County, to its Alabama-based clientele.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Jacksonville to Mobile County||$422||422 miles||2-4 days|
|Tampa to Mobile County||$399||532 miles||2-4 days|
|Mobile County to Austin||$465||620 miles||3-5 days|
|Mobile County to Cleveland||$738||984 miles||3-5 days|
|Detroit to Mobile County||$604||1007 miles||4-6 days|
|Mobile County to Pittsburgh||$614||1024 miles||4-6 days|
|Mobile County to Milwaukee||$618||1030 miles||4-6 days|
|San Jose to Mobile County||$1171||2342 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Mobile County
Years of dedicated service to the border county of Mobile has gained us familiarity with the cities and towns of Axis, Bucks, Coden, Dauphin Island, Mount Vernon, Saint Elmo, Theodore, and Eight Mile - just to name a few. We are able to serve all neighborhoods in the region better than any other car shipping firm can.
Mobile County is rich in a road network that facilitates shipping cars to or from Mobile County at both intrastate (between Mobile county and neighboring counties in Alabama) and interstate level. The state routes facilitate car shipping between Mobile counties and the counties of Washington and Baldwin which border it to the north and east respectively.
The U.S Highways cutting across Mobile County serve Mobile and the three Mississippi counties bordering it: Jackson County, George County, and Greene County. The Interstates allow us to serve Mobile County and the states they cross, including the states of Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, California, Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas.
Services we offer
- International car shipping services: Mobile County is home to the Port of Mobile, a major international serving port in America. The port specializes in offering car import and export services from the Mobile Bay. Interstate 65 provides direct access to the Port of Mobile, making shipping cars to or from Mobile County one of the most sought-out car shipping services in Mobile County.
- Interstate Car shipping: The Interstates 10, 65, and 165 facilitate interstate car shipping from Mobile County, Alabama, to Kentucky, Mississippi, Indiana, New Mexico, Texas, Indiana, California, Florida, Louisiana, and Arizona.
- Fleet car shipping: Our clientele ranges from single-car shippers to auto dealers that ship fleets of several dozen cars each month, thanks to the Port of Mobile. As such, we can comfortably serve fleet movers at budget prices.
For all your car shipping needs in Mobile County, contact us today and receive the best car shipping services in town. We are available round the clock, 7 days a week.
Zip Codes included in Mobile County
- Zip Code 36505 – Axis
- Zip Code 36509 – Bayou La Batre
- Zip Code 36512 – Bucks
- Zip Code 36521 – Chunchula
- Zip Code 36522 – Citronelle
- Zip Code 36523 – Coden
- Zip Code 36525 – Creola
- Zip Code 36528 – Dauphin Island
- Zip Code 36541 – Grand Bay
- Zip Code 36544 – Irvington
- Zip Code 36560 – Mount Vernon
- Zip Code 36568 – Saint Elmo
- Zip Code 36571 – Saraland
- Zip Code 36572 – Satsuma
- Zip Code 36575 – Semmes
- Zip Code 36582, 36590 – Theodore
- Zip Code 36587 – Wilmer
- Zip Code 36601, 36602, 36603, 36604, 36605, 36606, 36607, 36608, 36609, 36610 – Mobile
- Zip Code 36613 – Eight Mile
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com