Professional international auto shipping services are the only way to safely ship your car to Australia. To get approval for import, you will have to be mindful of the country’s laws.
The Embassy of Australia can inform you of all that is required to gain entry. Most of this is proof of passed inspections and other simple forms of documentation.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Two Main Methods for Shipping Overseas.
While there are more than two ways to ship a car to Australia from America, the ones listed below are the least expensive and safest options. You have the ability to choose whatever shipping services you feel is best for your car. If you need more advice or help, a customer service rep will be happy to assist you.
A container shipping method is a form of vehicle shipment that requires the vehicle to be set inside a large container aboard a ship. The container and the vehicle can be filled with possessions allowed by Customs. The container can be shared with another individual to help lessen the costs.
RO/RO shipping is a method that doesn’t allow for any other belongings to be shipped with the vehicle. The only items allowed in the automobile at the time of shipment are floor mats, a car jack, and a spare tire. The car must be able to drive onto and off of the ship. Not every port will allow a vehicle to be shipped this way so be sure that there is a port that accepts RO/RO nearby.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?