Safe And Reliable York Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
York is one of the small towns in Alabama that have a good spread of major highway connections. The Interstate 20/59 cuts through the northern tip and joins the SR 17, which bisects the town from north to south. The US 11 runs through the town from northeast to southwest. A-1 Auto Transport understands the best routes to use when shipping cars to or from York.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|New Orleans to York||$225||225 miles||2-4 days|
|York to Jacksonville||$483||483 miles||2-4 days|
|York to Chicago||$566||755 miles||3-5 days|
|York to Miami||$601||801 miles||3-5 days|
|Washington D.C. to York||$647||862 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to York||$618||1030 miles||4-6 days|
|York to Phoenix||$950||1583 miles||5-7 days|
|Sacramento to York||$1121||2242 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in York
We can deliver to any part of the town using the door-to-door service. We have an extensive terminal network across the state and many parts of the U.S. Our coverage includes all global destinations.
Our shipping services in York
Whether you need a long haul across the country or a simple move within the state, we have a reliable solution.
- Interstate towing services: A stalled car on the highway causes a lot of worries, especially when you are in the middle of a long stretch in the wilderness. You may take advantage of this service, which runs round the clock. We will move the vehicle to any state or service center that you choose.
- Enclosed shipping: The greatest benefit of this option is that it offers increased security for your vehicle during transportation. It will shield the cars from inclement weather, road debris, and dust. It also protects it from unauthorized access and offers the best discretion. We mainly use the method when transporting rare classics and high-end luxury brands.
- Open-air shipping: The open trailers have more room for people who transport more than one vehicle at once. The space on some of our open trucks can carry up to 12 cars. It is the best way to save time and money during transportation.
- Terminal shipping: We will work together to coordinate drop-off and pick-up points at appointed transportation depots. If you need an affordable and timely option when shipping cars to or from York, find the nearest terminal point in the state.
- Door-to-door shipping: Instead of taking your car through transportation depots, we will fetch it and deliver to your home or office. The option frees up your time for other important duties and helps to keep your vehicle secure throughout the transportation process.
- International shipping: Transporting a car from one state to the other is not as challenging as moving it to a different country. A-1 Auto Transport offers a variety of solutions, coupled with many years of industry experience. When you are on a tight budget, you can choose the roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) option. Crates and Containers secure the vehicles from external damage throughout the trip. Click here for more information on international auto transport.
Whether you are going overseas or to another state in the U.S, we have all the right solutions to help with your move. A shipping container lets you keep the car and all your possessions in one place when you are moving to a different country. We have specials rates for members of the military covering any base across the world.
Types of cars that we ship
We have the most comprehensive solutions for shipping cars to or from York. We transport all kinds of automobiles including SUVs, vans, tractors and earthmovers, cranes and oversized cargo, forklifts, boats, yachts, trucks, RVs, golf carts. Find the right solution for your car by going through the comprehensive list on our website. You can also contact an A-1 Auto Transport agent for more information.
How to prepare your car for transportation
Remove personal items from the automobile. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration forbids car shippers from carrying personal items or household goods in the car. Aftermarket stereo systems, DVD players, and GPS systems count as part of these items. Clean the vehicle as you prepare for inspection.
Why many people choose A-1 Auto Transport
Our customers include auction websites, car rentals, dealerships, families, college students, professional athletes, private corporations and many others. You can all put your trust in us because:
- We are one of the biggest car shipping services in the U.S.
- Our experience goes back more than 20 years, giving us greater authority on all matters that involve shipping cars to or from York.
- All our services include GPS tracking on the trucks. It lessens your worries since you can follow the progress at any time.
- We use the safest vehicle handling and driving measures to secure the cars while in transit.
- We also give insurance protection at full replacement value.
Get a free shipping quote
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com